Efforts to measure and report on better care are on the rise around the country. But the United States is still a long way from the kind of open, informative healthcare system needed to support standardized measurement and reporting activities that are meaningful to patients, providers, and others.
Through CIA4H’s participation in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Aligning Forces for Quality initiative, we are striving to lift the quality of care that is delivered in examination rooms and hospitals across Central Indiana.
To do so, CIA4H publishes healthcare compare reports. We know how to measure the healthcare different plans/providers deliver accurately and fairly so patients can make the best decisions about their healthcare.
Choose a hospital to see how they rank against national and state averages.
- Community Hospital East
- Community Hospital North
- Community Hospital South
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Hendricks Regional Health
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
- Indianapolis VA Medical Center
- IU Health North
- IU Health Partners D/B/A Methodist, IU, Riley
- IU Health West
- Morgan Hospital and Medical Center
- Riverview Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers
- St. Francis Hospital and Health Centers – Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital Mooresville
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St. Vincent Heart Center of Indiana
- St. Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- The Indiana Heart Hospital
- Westview Hospital
- Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Witham Health Services
Choose a measure to compare all hospitals against each other.
- Would You Recommend This Hospital?
- Heart Failure Patients Given Discharge Instructions
- Heart Failure Patients Given an Evaluation of LVS Function
- Heart Failure Patients Given ACE Inhibitor or ARB for LVSD
- Heart Failure Patients Given Smoking Cessation Advice/Counseling
- Death Rate for Heart Failure Patients
- Rate of Readmission for Heart Failure Patients